Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taking back my life--taking back me.

I have let myself fall down the hole for so long, I don't know which way is up. My body has gone soft. I have grown angry. So recently I bought an indoor bike and a set of kettle bells put out by Julian. The past two weeks I have begun riding my bike and sweating out my anger with kettle bell workouts. I am following some of the exercises I've seen on Youtube by Sexybeast, Charlie James, and KissmeAaron. I also bought a set of hanging arm supports I attach to the kids jungle gym at the apartment complex where I am currently living. I stop by there and do some ab routines. I entend to get back where I can roll my knees clear up past my ears again. I'll report my progress, and evevtually some pictures, back here each weekend:)

Anyone want to join me. Creat a blog and we'll link our blogs together. Perhaps we can inspire others to take back their lives as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment